Among other things we welcome:
- Suggestions. DearTexas is a work in progress, so any suggestions for topics, places to visit or other ways to improve the site are much appreciated.
- Sharing. As we all know, Texas is big. If you’d like to share some of your experiences with the visitors on the site, contact email@example.com and we’ll show you how.
- Errors and corrections. There’s no guarantee that the content on the site is correct or up-to-date, but if you find any errors or mistakes, please let us know.
- Registering, commenting and posting content. The site may offer the opportunity to comment on its content and post your own content to it, both of which will require registration. If you’re having difficulty with anything in that process, we’ll try to help.
- Reporting abuse. The site strives to be a neighborly place to visit. If someone is interfering with your enjoyment of the site or violating the site’s guidelines, let us know.
- Requests to use photos and other site content. All of the content on the site is copyrighted with all rights reserved. Any commercial or noncommercial use of the photographs, videos or other content on DearTexas.com without written permission is prohibited. If you want to make limited use of some of the content or purchase images from the site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copyright violations. Similarly, if there’s content on the site that you feel violates your copyright, let us know immediately at email@example.com